Universal tripod with gun-carriage for 14.5mm KPV/KPVT
The universal tripod’s function is designed to provide combat shooting with 14.5 mm KPV / KPVT in two versions – infantry and mobile.
The infantry model enables firing practice at ground and airborne targets and alternative position of the shooter (from a standing position, from lying position, and shooting behind a trench).
The mobile model provides for the universal tripod to be mounted on a automotive chassis and to conduct combat shooting when the automotive unit is stationary or in motion.
The tripod is universal and allows for the installation of both KPV and KPVT.
- horizontal fire -360°
- vertical fire + (63°-65°)/- (5°-7°)
- locking mechanism in any position of the device
- light and compact construction
- serviced by 2 shooters
- elastic damping suspension
- improved accuracy in shooting
- folding legs – 3
- shooting functionality at any position
- the elastic units are in the bore line of the device
- easy assembly and dismantling
- locking handles can be fitted on the left or on the right side.